Re: [RC] Scream Endurance - steelsidedown

Count Dorsaz  -- Honestly, anything Al Marah has well worked for me, that lady knows her stuff AND has the best of luck!  (but a big price tag <grunt>)

Jen

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Scream Endurance

In a message dated 6/1/2006 2:26:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
When looking at other breeds as well, I suggest that people look for horses that represent the foundation of the breed, when the breed's primary purpose was usefulness under saddle--not for modern show stars.
Amen, Heidi, I cannot TELL you how tired I am of seeing the accolades going to horses in the Arabian breed who apparently have noting better they can do but jig about the ring and then stand stretched like a giraffe, all glossy and shaved...sigh! the real ultimate insult is the small but annoying coalition of Arabian owners who want halter reclassified as a "performance class". Okay - so long as they are judging the gyrating handlers. <VBG>