[RC] Blocker Tie Ring - Susan Favro

Keep in mind there are three “settings” for the Blocker Tie Ring.

1-The first loop is very light, great for training horses not to pull back or for trailer tying.

2-The second setting dramatically increases the amount of force needed to move the rope through the tie ring, but the rope will still move through.

3-The third setting is still not a hard tie, but a horse would have to panic pretty seriously to get the rope moving through. Even at the third setting the Blocker Tie Ring provides the benefits of safely “tying” a horse.

I would recommend the Blocker Tie Ring to any horse owner regardless of whether a horse pulls back or not. It’s a great trailer tie when hauling (allows the horse to get slack so it can get its head down and stand back up) or on the outside of the trailer. It’s quick to secure to and you don’t need to know knots in order to secure the horse.

If anyone would like more info or a copy of the video, please let me know.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx