[RC] rupture - Wendy Harris

Hi,

I’m wondering if anyone has had experience with the following and can offer any recommendations and/or advice.  Daughter’s horse has been diagnosed with an old rupture of the inside collateral ligament of the pastern joint with scar tissue formation.  He’s 10 years old, I’ve been given some options for him but would like to hear from any one that has had any personal experience with this.  Thanks so much!  You can either post to ridecamp or me personally at wendyh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx