[RC] Treeless saddles - Candace L. Kahn

Dear Jennifer,

   I have been riding treeless for 4 years and have done many 50 mile endurance rides and thousands of training miles and my horse has never had a sore back.  I don’t agree that a tree is necessary for rider weight distribution and will email you offline with a response.

   After finding that riding treeless was so successful for my horses and myself, I became a dealer of Barefoot saddles and then an importer/distributor of Freeform saddles.  There are many endurance riders competing and doing very well with their Freeform and Barefoot saddles.  I currently train and compete with Freeform’s newest saddle – FreeWest Enduro and Rougie and I love it!

   Please call me if you have any questions.

With Warm Regards,

Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE!

U.S. Importer & Distributor of Freeform Saddles

www.freeformsaddles.com

www.actionridertack.com

541-899-0151 or 877-865-2467

*NOTICE*

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally destined. The use of this information and unauthorized access to this information for any other means is strictly prohibited. The content of this message may also contain private views and opinions that do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated. If you have received this message in error or you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender and delete the email from your computer(s).

GIF image