[RC] Heart Rate monitor and center fire rigging - Jonni

I have not had problems using it with my Bighorn that I have Center fired, or 3 point rigged. Works great. In fact, I have played with the set up, and have the transmitter hanging on the right side of my saddle, short wire and probe on right side of girth, and long "curly" wire running through channel / tube of my neoprene girth and then probe placed on girth on left side. No probe on back under saddle pad. When I unsaddle, I do not have any loose probes hanging down. They stay on girth.

You just need to play with the set up. But I know others use HRM's with center fired girths with no problem.

Jonni