Re: [RC] [RC] LQ horse trailer - Debbie Kirchner

On 5/27/06, JANUSTUDIO@xxxxxx <JANUSTUDIO@xxxxxx> wrote:

Well, here is another view...naturally...<G>
I had a 7' wide one and then got an 8' one...There is no difference in the road clearance of the trailer. The wheels are the same distance apart, only the box is wider, as it comes out over the wheels rather than sitting inside them, and boy does it make a difference in comfort inside. Love it.
I've been on some very narrow roads and ridecamps and other than the weight of this trailer (longer), the maneuverability is the same.
Good luck and have fun shopping...

Jan

What size were each trailer, we had a HUGE one, and it was so difficult for me to drive, so now we have a 3 horse bp with an extra foot in the dressing room, it is extra tall and extra wide, we have a camper, which I LOVE... we have not camped yet, but I have had a LONG LQ, a RV and BP and now the Truck and 8 FT camper...  I LOVE MY TRAILER...  I hope I love the Camper...  and camping in it... but, your post has me curious... as I was so worried about driving our 5 hours 10 foot LQ trailer, it was way to long for me...  there are just two of us and our 3 dogs in the camper... two schnoodles and a Collie, not sure hwo the collie is going to enjoy camping yet in the camper, she loved the LQ and the RV.. hates being outside... now we have a SMALLER space... and she is HYPER... oh, help!!!! are there mellow drugs for DOGS???

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

DebbieKirchner.NaturesWellnessSecret.com
    www.MangosteenExperiences.com