Re: [RC] Silly Question - Tom Sites

Well, it seems, its used as a diagnostic tool in surgery.  Thank you Maryanne.

The tail is the place to take the BP.  I would have used the cannon bone, but the tail makes more sense.  If you can coax a horse on a 747, it seems that one can teach a horse to take the constrictive pressure at the tail.  Thank you Linda.

If Mighigan saw interest to test this procedure during a ride it seems they saw interest.  I would be curious to know their results and findings.  Thank you, Libby.  ts