[RC] LQ Horse Trailer.. - Joe/Sabrina

Oh man, 'the get to the ride early and walk around' is the best idea! It serves as two fold... we have walked around at several rides and met so many people while "shopping". We researched a saddle, orthopedic pads, living quarters, set ups, and so many ideas and had a blast doing it too. This is a great way to learn. And the other post person was right, so many people are proud to show you what they have and why! Actually, we tried to rent LQ's also, but I guess for liability reasons it just isn't feasible. Have fun Shopping!!!