Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Zingaro, Cavalia & Epoch Dressage/Red/Rituals

In a message dated 5/23/2006 11:08:53 AM Mountain Standard Time, goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Angie, why frown?  It is impossible for anyone to know what i've come up
with, and its not new, as it started as a radio transmission in Vietnam in
1968 so its had plenty of time to jell.
Tom,

I've never needed an alpha-numeric to tune you in, so bring it on, as your musings, writings and comments are, for me, some of the more meaningful on "Ridecamp, the Adult Version".

A Final Trail awaits us all, men and horses.  When fronted together, and one leaves the other, the meaningful ritual of Moving On keeps the other alive, forever.

Frank Solano