Re: [RC] Equipak - Vallonelee

I have used the clear on a horse that has one hoof a bit more flat then the other.  On the more upright foot the clear has been great and remained in place no matter the type of riding.  The other foot will wear through on a rocky 50 unless I use the mesh.

I think the concavity of the horse's hoof, and therefore how thick the padding material,  makes a difference to how well it wears also.

Lee