Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Gotta Question For Ya??

Patty,
There are products made especially for this.  I know one is called Equi-build, because that's what we use for rocky rides.  It's a pour-in pad material, and you can pull it out after the ride (or leave it in if you want).  You get it from farrier supply places.  Works great.  The Equi-build is black and works better for rocks.  The other kind is clear (I think it's called Equi-pack) and is softer and more rubbery; it tends to get eaten out by rocks.

Dawn Carrie