Re: [RC] Does weight division matter? - BC? - SturmRanch

The one place I think I'm seeing weight as a factor (and I have a very small # of competitive miles so I'm no expert) is in the scoring for BC.  The man who was awarded BC at Prineville weighed 100 lbs more than my daughter and the vet  commented on the fact.  Gabe, who got the Junior BC also out-weighed the only other junior competing (a tiny girl) and the vet, Gene Nance, commented again on the weight discrepancy.

Nancy Sturm