[RC] Bitless Bridle - Dawn Simas

I have used one for a year now.  Ridden in 3 rides with it on my bucking, strong willed paint.  On two rides he was fine and he *does* respect it, so it does give you control.  However, on the third one, he was a nutjob at the start and I was afraid it wouldn't be enough, so I put a different bridle on for the first 15 miles and switched back at the vet check.  I have a friend that uses them for both her arab and her NSH gelding and has never had any control issues.

Dawn