[RC] [RC] Cool gloves for hot weather? - Sherman

Have you tried the SSG All-Weather gloves? They have aquasuede palm & fingers, get them wet & they dry quickly, don't get stiff, good for rubbing horse's itchy face and they don't make my hands too hot. In general, I have problems with heat making my hands swell & hurt,  but don't notice any problems when wearing the gloves while riding, maybe because they're often wet.

Kathy

Anyone have a good recommendation for some gloves that aren't too hot?  I usually wear gloves in the winter but in the summer I notice that not only do my hands get very warm, but the rest of my body gets much hotter when I wear gloves.  I'd like to find some nice cool gloves for that first morning loop when my horse is a little more ambitious than I would like.  =)  Any recommendations?  Has anyone tried the new spandex pull-on gloves that Long Riders Gear is now carrying?  I think they were called Foxwoods or something like that....