[RC] farriers - Rebecca Bianchi

Does any one know of a farrier in the Frederick/Middletown, MD area (or one willing to travel to the area)?  I just got a call from the wife of a farrier that says he won't even consider putting Ground Control shoes on my horses because he "doesn't believe in them".  Jeesh, I used them in California and loved them for my two geldings, but our mare can't wear them.  Anyway, getting desperate because we are new to the area and the OD is coming up fast!
Thanks,
Becky   [You can email me privately at rnbianchi@xxxxxxxxx ]