Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3825 - Oak Lawn Arabians

And you are a good owner for knowing that is the case Ed.  :o)

Carrie

From: "Sisu West Ranch" <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] [Guest] Underage horses - for ride managers
and mentors

<<Ed

Now that I have vented, I will go back to enjoying the afternoon.  It
is =
going to be hot here, but Stevie and I went for a nice trot up a =
mountain near Bass Creek it the Bitterroot Range this morning.  One of
=
these days I'll have enough condition on him so I will feel OK about =
letting him trot until he tells me he is tired.  By nature he appears
to =
be one of those horses who will willingly go until something breaks.
He =
is much to good a horse to allow that to happen.

Ed & Wendy Hauser>>