Re: [RC] chicago screws - Mustanger47167

So what if your Chicago screw has slowly backed out, and came undone, and your headstall, or reins fall off, my horses don't really care what they have hanging on their head.  It's only there for other peoples comfort and to drape over a hitch rail when needed. I am comfortable with and know how to ride without all that extra "tack".  One rein, two or none, it makes no difference, I'm the boss and its the hoss and we are a team. Whoa means stop, haw means left, gee means right and easy means slow down.  Thats what they respond to....
Mustanger