[RC] Becky Siler's trip - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
Well it's less than two weeks now until I leave for my western adventure. Things are coming along fairly well, although I'm sure I feel crazed by the end of next week!

I'm still looking for a couple places to stay after I leave the Red Barn ride in GA over Memorial weekend.
I'll be heading west on 24 to I-57 in IN. I'd like to stop on Monday (Memorial Day evening) around Paducah or sooner on I-24. Then by Wed or Thursday I'll have to head on to Maxwell, IA where I've booked a cowboy mounted shooting event.

If anyone has a place to stay or knows someone who does, feel free to e-mail me privately.
I'm willing to trade a photo shoot of horses/animals for a couple nights parking wherever I travel. I'm fairly self-contained, but would like to plug in if it's available.

Thanks everyone- I'll have my website up by this weekend. I nearly have Maurice the goat trained to shake your hand when you meet him!

Becky