[RC] 2006 OD Horse-Masseuse Alert! - Karen J Zelinsky

Hey OD-ers!  Karen will be back again!

Getting closer to ride time ... Reminder that I will be arriving and working on horses at the Old Dominion, starting  Thursday , June 8th -- massaging horses into happy oblivion Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
If interested in my hands helping get the best out of your steed -
$80.00 for as long as it takes (usually about 1 1/2 hours) -- please sign-up ASAP to get you into my schedule.

Looking forward to hearing from you folks!

Karen Zelinsky (now married!) Kite
ESMT
cell:  412-999-8510
home:  814-692-8509

*** I am also planning to be at the National Championship Ride, in
October.