[RC] [GUEST] Freeform on Equipedic - John Teeter

(Note: guest posting is going away - register and send directly to ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

register at:  http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/register.asp

jt)

Please Reply to: Ridecamp Guest kckhud@sonic=2Enet

I have been riding in my new Freeform for about 6 months now, and=
 I really love it=2E  It fits both my mutton withered=
 Andalusian/Arab cross and my lean high withered purebred Arab=2E =
 I have ridden mostly with the HAF pad underneath, but bought an=
 Equipedic as a back up pad=2E  I like both pads about the same=2E =
 The HAF pad because of the synthetic underside doesn't absorb=
 sweat, it just runs off=2E  I didn't like this at first(seemed a=
 little messy)but the upside is that the pad doesn't get heavy=
 with the sweat and stays very clean=2E  The Equipedic has the wool=
 felt and so it does absorb the sweat, and takes a while to dry=
 out=2E Both pads create a channel for the spine (although I needed=
 thicker inserts for the high withered horse) and they both=
 create a nice even sweat pattern=2E  I couldn't be happier with=
 this saddle/pads combination=2E  My horse got all A's on his back=
 at my first ride at Washoe Valley!  So, I think either pad is an=
 excellent choice, just depends on your personal preference

K=2E Hudson