Re: [RC] Remote areas and hay delivery - Karla Watson

Us too.  I thought it was 26 days yesterday though,
wasn't it?  Right now the pastures are about half mud
just from the horses moving around.  I'm concerned
that by spring we won't have any grass out there to
grow...

You will be amazed at how quickly Spring comes here in the NW. One day suddenly the sun will be out all the time and everything, including your pastures, will be growing so fast you won't be able to keep up with it. Some mow their lawns 2x week here during that fast growing time. Even my small place with 3 horses and 3 mini donkeys has TONS of grass coming up at Springtime. I'm always glad I'm working my horses hard about that time.
----------Karla Watson/SOGGY Portland, Oregon