[RC] Problems With Abetta Cordura Endurance saddles - Sherman

Just my $.02 worth.....there are lots of good inexpensive saddles out there that will work for many but not all horses. Just make sure it fits right. I have 4 horses in my family that all do great with Big Horn endurance saddles. You will hear from many that Big Horns will sore a horses back. and I'll say yes, that's true, if the saddle doesn't fit. There are many custom made, or otherwise very expensive saddles that will sore a horse's back if it doesn't fit properly. So, try it. If it fits you & your horse, be happy with it.  (:>)   I do know riders who use the Abettas and never have a problem with them. If you read "Decade Team" interviews, you will see that some riders have been using them for many years. I almost got one instead of Big Horn, but after saddling up with one, I found I didn't like the cantel not having a "lip" that I could hold onto while carrying it around.

Kathy