Re: [RC] Tent Camping & Safety - Karen L.

cynthia hamberg <creativitee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Everybody:
But, save the tents for the backpackers, or those without our equine friends...
You need to watch out for backpackers who pitch their tent in the middle of the trail.  Years ago, a friend and I were cantering down a nice wide, flat, fire trail which we had ridden many times.  We came around the curve and what did we see directly in front of us?  A whole group of boyscouts who had pitched their tents right in the middle of the trail.  Thankfully, our horses were able to stop on a dime.  You would think boyscouts would know better ...

Karen Lynd

Yahoo! Photos