Re: [RC] Spring fever in January - Dyane Smith

From far far northern California: more rain and fog than I have ever seen, one or the other or both since Thanksgiving!  Last night rained all night, this morning woke to snow.  Oh, man, what a winter.

Dyane
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Spring fever in January

It is so ironic.....we've bogged in mud and Texas and Oklahoma are burning up.  If only the weather could be spread around a little more evenly.  It was supposed to rain here by yesterday evening, but the storm just sat off of NW California and dumped 4" of rain on them in 24 hours.  It's down her now, but not heavy yet.....just soggy and so depressing.

Barbara