Re: [RC] pursueing goals - Carol Scott

My Kids ( 2 ) learned not to say they were BORED.by doing house work whenever they did say it. Carol IL
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: [RC] pursueing goals

April <endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
maybe should be doing the dishes or vacuuming the floors or cleaning the bathroom. Sure, my house is a little lacking in eating-off-the-floor clean,

Gosh, so it's not just me!!!  My kids go to other people's houses and come back and can't stop talking about how clean their houses are, so I say clean if you want a clean house, I'd rather be in the barn or riding!!!  I'm so glad my life doesn't revolve around picking up crap all the time, so, I invite people over occasionally, just to "make" myself clean so as not to embarrass myself too much!!   :)  My husband is learning to live with it.

heidi

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!