Sent: 1/13/2006 10:15:49 AM
Subject: [RC] question on selenium levels....

Friends horse has had two tie ups in past several weeks....about hour after starting work....horse was walked two and a half miles then started slow trotitng up slight hill...cramped up about a half mile up....both times was able to (had to) walk back to trailer....last trip she hauled him to vet to draw blood....don't have values yet on muscle enzymes....here is Se level:

Lisa  (vet) left message on phone that Jeep's selenium level was 0.29.  Reference/normal range is between 0.08-0.5, with Jeep's level right in the middle.

Can folks comment on Se level?
Thanks,
Karen