[RC] Hoof protection for shod horse, bosana boot? - Susan Favro

Kathleen –

I just got off the phone with the North American distributor of Bosana Boot to make sure I am passing along accurate information. Here’s what he told me:

The Bosana Boot (and any boot for that matter) wears depending on amount of riding and terrain ridden.  However, the materials used in the Bosana Boots are different from what’s used in Easy Boots. The rubber used in Bosana is a cross between what’s used for a car tire and what’s used for a heavy earthworking equipment tire.

As far as shoeing, just shoe normally. The shoe doesn’t have to have a hang over to work with the Bosana. The manufacturer is sending me a DVD that has lots of info and demos of the Bosana. If you’d like one, send an email to me and I’ll mail the DVD to you.

If you’re going to be at PNER or AERC conventions, I’ll have this DVD playing at my booth. Stop by!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx