Re: [RC] [RC] elevators/de-elevators. Consider. - Ridecamp Guest - DVeritas

In a message dated 1/11/2006 6:48:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, KimFue@xxxxxxx writes:
Are we at the point in this sport where there has to be some kind of "insurance" of success if we don't reach our original goal on that particular day?
The endurance distances offered by ride managers who have AERC sanctioning are pretty clear when the rider of the horse signs the required forms and acknowledges, in writing, what it is they are in attendance to accomplish.

Here's a thought, perhaps HALF OF THE ENTRY FEE for, say, a fifty or a hundred, heck, even for an LD, when successfully completed is refunded to the rider.

Now there's an award I believe would impact the sport....well, from the rider's perspective, anyway.

Frank