[RC] trail patrol(what a joke)I agree with Steve - matt medeiros

I am not very old or young. I am not addressing all that are involved! For the most part, we laugh at the ones who wear the shirts ,that have nothing better to do than train their horses with a special shirt (of coarse with authority)and tell you what you can and can't do, as they are riding with loose dogs and no trail manners what so ever! I and my family have ridden these trails for years.I personnaly have cleared trail from Michigan Bluff and have rescued people in need without this special shirt in their time of need.
      If we need to start a watch in these areas of theft and vandalism, we should set blowup dolls (man and wowen) in our trucks etc... and have one person in the parking lot with drink and food(of coarse looking like a blowup doll) to catch these crimanls. It usually only takes once to stop this bad act of destruction
.I will vollunteer first.

Yahoo! Photos