[RC] 100s - larry Miller

I have successfully done 4 100s.  Last one was in 91, I told my crew when I stumbled in that they were to shoot me if I ever talked about doing another one.  I meant it too. But what an experience!  The best ride of my life was the Grand Island 100 in 87.  I still get goosebumps over that ride.  I can't do 100s now, I can't even do 50s, but I can still do LDs and have a blast on trail.  It ain't over til the fat lady sings.  If you wanna do one, go and do it. What a slide into homeplate!  Jeanie