Re: [RC] [RC] LQ Trailer suggestions - Raven

Could you share with me things you think are important, things you
wish you did differently or changes you made to your trailer

oh lucky you!! i have a older (70's) pickup camper and sundower 3 hors
bumper pull. some day I'll have a LQ trailer, but...first I have a buy
a new ford truck. hehe.

for me...here are things that are most important:

a radiant heat/propane furnace. I have friends who can not use their
sundowner LQ trailer in cold weather, because they can not run the
force air heater, unless we're in a campground with electric hookups.
her trailer has heat strips???  so if it's get a bit chilly, she ends
up using a one of those little coleman tent propane heaters.   the
kind that screw on top of a little 1 lb propane tank. or she runs her
honda generator ...which pisses off her nearby neighbors, yes..hondas
are quiet compare to other generators, but...they are sill too noisy
when you're trying to sleep!

a toilet and shower.  I survived many years without a shower,
now...that I'm 50, I really want a shower when I get back to camp.
HAHA! So, last season I got a Coleman's Hot Water on Demand, and
shower in the front trailer stall. That's where my porta potty is
also. I really like my Coleman shower, but ...a shower in my camper
would be better. >;]

a propane frige.  right now, i use coolers.

solar panels and enough batteries to last while your camping, for
those times you don't have electric hookups.

a walk thru into the front stall ...this way you can enter from both
side and leave your dirty boots in the front stall.  it's like a mud
room and mid tack.

a queen size bed!! cuz, I sleep with 2 dogs!! HAHA~!   and if i'm
lucky my non riding hubby joins me for a weekend of camping.  have fun
trailer shopping! raven