From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Candace L. Kahn
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:55 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] LQ Trailer suggestions

I think this year I am finally going to get a living quarter trailer.  A huge purchase - I hope to get as much right as possible.  Could you share with me things you think are important, things you wish you did differently or changes you made to your trailer.

With Warm Regards,

Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE!™

U.S. Distributor of Freeform Saddles

www.freeformsaddles.com