[RC] How do your endurance horses live? - WRSINOSKY

Whew!  All these people with LAND!  How cool is that?  Me?  Well, I've got six horses crammed on a little more than half an acre. They have access to stalls, but I leave the doors open, so they cruise in and out whenever they feel like it. In the AZ desert it's shade and not so much rain, etc., that we contend with.  To further limit my space, I have a stallion.  He's a sweetie, but I still can't just leave him out with the herd.

Since Doimas is always tormenting the others and getting kicked, he has a paddock all his own next to the stud. The other four share two paddocks.

When we move in the next two years or so, my kids will have ten acres on which to romp.  But that's the future.  For now they have to contend with a very limited area.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ