Re: [RC] selling "older" horses - SturmRanch

Being neither an expert on eneurance horses nor the selling of horses, I will still suggest that there are new-to-endurance folks who would love to own such a horse.

My daughter is riding a been-there-done-that 14 or 15 year old Arab gelding who had been laid off for two years for a couple of pasture accidents.

She is thrilled with him.  He is thrilled with her.  He practically smiles at rides.  He is so pleased to be back doing what he's good at.

Nancy Sturm