[RC] Snakebite - WRSINOSKY

It's the season for rattlesnakes.

I'm hoping to hear from the people who wrote into Ridecamp back in November '05, regarding the use of Banamine, Benadryl and MSM for combatting the venom of a bite.  The drugs were mentioned, but not amounts or type (eg powdered MSM or liquid. What kind?)

Alot of us don't live close to a vet and this type of information could very well save the life of a horse or dog we love.

Any and all information would be appreciated.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ