[RC] Yeah, we finally have official Endurance Riding in Greece!!! - Bar JM Ranch

I just read an article in our equestrian mag that It is official! The Greek Equestian Federation has added Endurance (and Carriage Driving) as official sports in Greece! Yahoo! I missed the initial meeting, but I can't wait to find out the program. I have a 6 year old Shagya Arabian stallion that I am itching to compete with!!!
Melanie and Aladdin in Greece