Re: [RC] Fw: Fwd: Re: [RC] FW: Gas Prices - Rosalie Marley

Check out this link which explains why this is an ineffective campaign:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/gasout.asp

http://www.snopes.com is an invaluable resource when it comes to checking out "calls to action" and other pass-along emails.  Sometimes I am surprised and find there is a kernel of fact/truth to these things, but only sometimes.

Rosalie