[RC] Derby Dash- No pre entry required - Enduroride

Derby Dash will be held Tomorrow and Saturday in Eastern Kentucky. The trails are beautiful with plenty of creek crossings and fantastic views. Brenda Kenley is the RM this year and is doing an excellent job. No pre entry is required ( no meals provided), and there are no late fees, so if you want to come and have a good fun ride this week end, we would love to see you. The trails are not as tough as they were when we used Rudy's Ranch for the camp site but they are still challenging. There is a great restaurant on site so don't worry about packing a bunch of food. Look at the AERC site and go to the calendar and find the ride and you can find directions there. Connie