[RC] cell phones and goats - jufa

Becky,
We traveled last year west Tx, NM and AZ and used our Sprint cell phone for computer hook up successfully almost all the time. There were occasional dead areas but it worked great for us. Don't know about where you are going but worth checking out.
Got a question....what paper work are you carrying for the goat? They are "livestock" so make sure you are prepared.
Have a great trip.
Judy