[RC] Trail Clearing Day - sandy . l . holder

Hey everyone,

Due to the recent rains (floods) in California, we need to clear some of the Swanton Pacific Trail, a portion of which will be used on 6/3 for The Return to Castle Rock Ride - HINT: sign up for the ride as we only have 6 riders so far!!!!!

"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World" suffered some damage during our extended winter - I think that ended a week ago - so we need some help.  Anyone willing to join us in Davenport, 9 miles north of Santa Cruz, in beautiful sunny California, THIS SUNDAY, please email me for directions, etc.   We're only planning on working from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. with a barbecue paid for by Ride Management afterward.

This sport gives so much to us, please help out and give back via the clearing of the trails.  So far we only have 11 folks from our club (and that includes my indentured non-horsey hubby as well as a friend who's recently started endurance and not a member yet).

Thanks,
Sandy, Dick and Katie
The Return to Castle Rock Ride Management
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.