[RC] Trailering/unloading question - heidi larson

Thanks to everyone for all the advice!!  And the great stories!  I already use the word "step" to let him know the step is there, however, I do use "step up" to get in the trailer, so someone suggested "now" and I think I'll change to that one to keep from confusing him.  I also will collapse the tack room so he only has to worry about one thing at a time, the narrow exit along with the higher step is just too much for his poor little arab brain!!  And he's the stereotypical flighty ayrab!  Acts like one, just doesn't look like one!!  He was also scared to be tied to it, (first time) and this trailer is silver (egads!) not white like the other one!!  Sooooo scary, don't ya' know!

heidi  and Ash (Flighty? Hmpphhh!!  But I look good and that's all that matters, right!?)