Re: [RC] problem with Epics boots rubbing - Lori Bertolucci

No, this isn't color rubbing off. It is very definitely bruising, tho', luckily he isn't lame at all.
And yesterday was purple.  Lovely color transfer in his pasterns!  lol

Lori B.

Aaron Turnage <ajandcrysta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if it's not bruising but the color of the boot rubbing off, since they are a little big and maybe able to slip around a little.  My horse always ends up with pink on the front of his hind feet when I boot his fronts with the red boots (he travels close like that and will actually unbuckle any boots on his hinds).  Is the "bruising" black?  What color vetwrap?  Is that rubbing off maybe?

~ Crysta & Sinatra (hey, pink's a manly color right?)