[RC] problem with Epics boots rubbing - Lori Bertolucci

Has anyone ever had the Epics, or any Easy Boot, for that matter, rub the hoof and cause bruising. No soreness that I can find. But definitely bruising on white hooves. On the actual hoof itself...
I had him vet wrapped well, and the boots weren't too tight, in fact not tight at all. The boots are a bit big, and that is why I made sure I had plenty of wrap on his hooves and heal bulbs. And the boots are not too high up the hoof.
This is the second time this has happened.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Lori B.