[RC] Epona and other poly shoes? - Burnett, Elly

Does anyone have any experience with these new plastic compound shoes?  I'm trying to let my horse go barefoot for as long as possible, but because she's got draft horse feet, it's not going as well as I planned.  I was doing some research, and these Epona shoes looked really good.  They're a little pricey, but since they don't make easyboots etc big enough for my horse, I figured they were a pretty good alternative.

Elly