[RC] Farrier around Boise, ID - Burnett, Elly

Hey, all.  I'm looking for a good farrier around the Boise, ID area for the summer.  Me and my giant horse are moving down, and I don't have the foggiest where to start looking except for here.  I'd like one that knew a little something about endurance, as well as something about draft horses.  That's probably asking a lot, but we'll see....

In order to avoid clogging other inboxes, you could just email me privately.

Thanks,

Elly