Re: [RC] re: drafting/pet peeves - SandyDSA

Geez, I think I am a bit of a plodder, but even I wouldn't wait for people to adjust, snack, pee...whatever - but let them know I was passing, slowly and carefully, then proceed. I wouldn't want someone passing me like I was o nmy way to Oz but neither would I expect the ride to stop like a carousel just because something came loose or I had to...address a bush.