Re: [RC] drafting - Tiffany D'Virgilio

There wound up being a nice little group of riders at WS. Myself, Allison, Liz, and a few others whose names escape me right now- asked if I could ride along with them, and it wound? up being great. We all took the lead, middle or back at different points and let the horses who excelled at whatever we were doing pull us along. Toward evening Liz's little horse knew the way and pulled us in over the step-overs and one of the men walked through those canyons in the dark-everyone helped everyone, and if the pace didn't suit, you could drop off or ride ahead with no fuss or attitude. What a nice group of riders to draft semi-strategically with.?
Tiffany