Re: [RC] Drafting - Vchorsegal

Hi Allison-
  I think you did the best you could !  We all have to remember what it's like to be on a green horse and savor the rides when we have a veteran !!  I try to be polite and give people the benefit of the doubt.  Usually riders are nice, maybe they were having a bad day.  I have had riders put me in a very bad spot before, and they were those who knew what they were doing.  This was a big disappointment !  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly and Andreti +, who is mostly broke now, thank God !