Re: [RC] Riding alone... - Barbara McCrary

I could have written this post.  I have spent more of my life alone than with company, from my childhood 'til today.  Just a fact of life based on where I lived then and live today.  I prefer to be alone at times, and riding alone is just fine with me.  I can go either way, but prefer to be in a group of no more than two of us.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:48 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Riding alone...

Not all women are afraid of being alone.  I have lived alone, wasn't scared and have ridden many miles alone.  I prefer to be alone on the trail, certainly at rides.  You are right, it is the best way to get to become one with the horse.   Yes, there are risks in all things, and if you worry about that all the time, it will take the fun out of life.  I can understand those horses that don't travel down the trail as willingly as others....but my girls do !!!  I suppose we are all just a bunch of brave females.

Jody