From: April
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:52 AM
Subject: [RC] Chicken Chase Pictures

This past weekend Daniel and I took Tanna and headed to Chicken Chase, our traditional first ride of the season. This is a great ride (even with mud and rain!!!) and I had a great time. Daniel spent a lot of time taking pictures with his new camera. So much so that I was crewing for myself on Sunday. ;-) Throughout the weekend several people asked Daniel where they could go look at his pictures that he took. He has put pictures up on the following web site.

http://JDan.photostockplus.com

Enjoy! :-)

April
Nashville, TN